The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update on the baby birds

No pictures of the empty nest, not to worry though, the babies were ready to fly away. I didn't expect them to be gone so soon but they are out and on their own. Hope they do well!
What a thrill to be able to help those little birds!!!

2 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

What a happy ending. Three cheers for the little guys.

JoJo said...

Jane, I'm glad your little babies have a happy ending. Although I'm not fond of grackles, I saw a juvenile grackle the other day with a badly broken leg. He was desperately trying to get Mom to feed him since he couldn't land on the feeder. At least my leg could be fixed.....this poor little guy just has to try and survive on his own. It made me wince.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails