The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gonzo the pony

Gonzo doesn't look too happy about being my model for a little sample pad. Helping out a friend with a class at summer camp and this is a sample of what we might make. I am still working out the details. Everyone can write their horses name on the piece of fabric add some bling and I will sew it to the pad. The pads will be purchased, barn colors are red, white and blue. Purchased pads are red so I will also add the white and blue.
Will post more pictures with the details are worked out.
Thanks Gonzo pony! LOL
Jane

2 comments:

Paint Girl said...

Gonzo doesn't look too happy but he makes a great model! Cute!

allhorsestuff said...

Ha-ha! Too cute there Gonzo!
Of course I adore this pad and if you make it with wither relief, I'm in for one!!

Hope you're very well Jane dear!
Kac

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails