The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Two more new pads and a sale


I am having a one day sale on my Facebook page, Gilly Wear  (click to go) one day only tomorrow Dec. 14th $5.00 off all pads but you have to buy it from the facebook shopping cart, not my Gilly Wear web site.


 Here are a couple of new pads I just added. Love this fabric, Star Spangles Strips dressage pad, did some fun quilting on this one and I really like the colors here too....more purple!
This one I had so much fun doing, free motion machine quilting. This one is an all purpose pad, the fabric was called Terra, I call the pad Terra Firma but it kind of looks like fried eggs on drugs! LOL  I do love the colors and the shape, I may have to buy Gilly an all purpose saddle pad if this style doesn't sell so I can use them myself. heehee
Jane

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want one of your saddle pads! Wait I think I want a hooked rug first. I am so darned broke it isn't even funny right now. One day.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Love the spangled pad.
But the second one reminds me of eggs and sperm. lol!

~Lisa

Jacque. said...

Jane, these are just awesome! Keep up the good work.

jane augenstein said...

Sydney, save you pennies! :-)
Lisa, too funny! yes that second one, is an interesting pattern for sure!
Jacque, thanks!!

Emme said...

They are all great. Super duper work Jane.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails