Thank you so much Gail for the art award! I'm thrilled you gave me this award for my drawings of long ago; and/or my photography.
Now I have to list seven things that I love, then pass the award on. Here they are the seven in no particular order.
1. I Love my Husband, of 36 years! :-) My family and friends, and my loved ones that have passed.
2. I LOVE my horse Gilly! He is a stinker sometimes but what a boy he has turned out to be! From a skinny little ugly duckling to a BIG beautiful swan!
3. I Love my special Music......the hauntingly sad melody's of Celtic, the music of the Civil War period, cowboy songs and songs about horses.
4. Love being Outdoors! I would rather be outside doing something (even cleaning the barn) than inside the house!
5. Oh, my furry babies I Love all of them and the ones that are waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge........thanks for all the wonderful memories that you have left me with!
6. I Love reading horse books and collecting them....I have lots and lots!
7. CHOCOLATE....now really, who doesn't love chocolate? Fresh vegetables from my garden, grown in the good earth, and the smell of the fresh turned earth in spring.
Now I am to present the award to 7 of my favorite art blogs. Hard to choose, there are so many wonderful ones out there! Some have already been given the award and I am picking them again because I like them a lot! Won't it be an honor to receive it more than once? :-)
Gypsy Mare Studios
Art From Scotland
Equestrian Artist Jennifer Pratt
Island Pony Art Studio
Art by Akiko
Free Rein Art and Design
Gina M Hall Studios