The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Robins and River




















These two pictures were taken on May 15th. I had been to Little Hocking, Ohio for a doctor's appointment.......herbalist doctor. These baby robins were nested in his Rhododendron bush and are in hiding from the cat.
I stopped at Lookout Point along the Ohio River on the way back to Marietta and took this picture. Beautiful Ohio River; way off in the distance is the bridge into Marietta.
I am trying to play catch-up today; have been busy and too tired to post in the evenings. I will add posts with pictures as I get up to speed...............hahaha!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails