The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Friday, May 30, 2008

More flowers in the yard......





I was out with the camera this evening and just had to get some pictures of my pink roses before Gilly spots them and eats them. He will reach over the trellis and snip them off; wonder if they taste good??? The roses and the peony's are starts from my aunts farm and I got them from my cousin. I have no idea just how old or where the original plants came from. Maybe from my grandmother whom I am named after. I wonder?
Then there is the dandelion ........... at first I didn't see it but if you look closely on the right there is a small fly on it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails