The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Lemonade Stand Award


I received this award the other day from "gtyyup" and just hadn't added it to the blog yet. So.......here's how it goes! Recipients of this award are bloggers who show Great Attitude and/or Great Gratitude in their blog. Thank you "gtyyup" for the honor~~
So, this is how the Lemonade Stand award works...

1. You must add the logo to your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from who you received your award.

Here's who I pick to pass the Lemonade Stand on to~~~~~~~

1. Mary's View

2. Gypsy Mare Studio

3. Black Feather Farm

4. The Prairie House Primitives

5. The Doodles of My Mind

6. notforgotten farm

7. A Day in the Life

8. Thistlebrooms

9. All Horse Stuff

10. Goldie Loo Woodworks

Now, many may not like to play along, and that is fine...please don't feel obligated.
Cheers!!! Enjoy your very own Lemonade Stand!!
(copied this from gtyyup she said it so well)

8 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

I must be really sleep deprived ....but YOU really are my special special blessing today Jane! This is a good start.
No sovfirst comment for you...you were typing my blog's name for the award!
Thank You So Much...these little award thingies are kinda meaningful to me and I always enjoy the thoughtful appreciation from anyone!
Yours truly,
KacyK

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Thank you so much Jane! I'll put this up on my blog soon!

Mary said...

Thank you, Jane! I think the good attitude part is questionable for ME :o) LOL!

I enjoy and appreciate awards but I'm terrible at playing along. Forgive me?

Thanks again. You're so sweet.

Mary

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Thanks ever so much, Jane ~ I will post it in my sidebar ~ it's good to be grateful ~ we are so lucky! Since you commented on the Pay it Forward post ~ does that mean you want in on the challenge??!!
Alice

Blackfeatherfarm said...

I appreciate this so much ! I have to say I enjoy your blog VERY much and the others you picked are wonderful ! I'll get this on my blog soon ! Thanks again !

Jacque. said...

Hey Jane...thank you so much for the award. I'll get it on my blog later today. And, I must say, you certainly deserve that award...YAY for you!!!

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Hey Jane, thanks for the lemonade, its does go well with my cookies. ;)
I hope your feeling better, wow your a very lucky lady to have not got hurt worse. Hugs~~Pam

Pony Girl said...

Congrats on your award! I found your site through "Heart of A Cowgirl" and I'm glad you did, I signed up to follow so I'll be back. I love all your snowy pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails