Friday, January 23, 2009
"Gilly says, catch me if you can Lacy, you're IT!"
OK, this is a new one for me, I have never been tagged before...thanks Jennifer!
So,here goes........ 6 random things about myself...
1. I have been in love with horses all my life. My first horse love was a huge sorrel work horse named Prince, he lived to be 32 years old. I was 4 when I first remember seeing him.
2. My first horse was named Trigger, after Roy Rogers horse Trigger. But my Trigger was a paint with blue eyes.
3. The longest car ride I have ever take was a trip to San Diego, California. My parents drove my big brother there to a Marine base in Dec. of 1955.
4. My favorite place I have ever been to is the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, DC.
5. In high school my favorite subject was art class!
6. After not having a horse for 20 years I got a rescue colt 5 years ago. With this one, I have been bucked off, rolled on twice and so far have not had any broken bones!! That's more than the other two horses I had did to me.
Now I have to tag 6 others, (if you don't want to play that's OK....if you do that's great!)
The Doodles of My Mind
A Day in The Life
Heart of a Cowgirl
Life at the Rough String
Black Feather Farm