The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snowy Birds

I didn't get as good of pictures as I would have liked; every time I opened the door to take a picture the birds flew off. Not wanting to sit outside.............sigh.......I missed a lot of them. Thought this was pretty, three cardinals in the pine.

Taken earlier.........

Closer...............

The Red Barn Feeder, no one was there eating...........

A dried brown hydrangea head with snow.

3 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

Jane! Thanks for signing up today apparently while I was thanking another for the same, to "Follow/Lead/Share" my blog!
I almost want to put all my snowy pics up again after seeing yours... BEAUTIFUL!
within me while it was snowing to take more and more..it changed the hues and landscape so much it was exciting to me. I only took most off becasue the folk around here were complaing so much about the waether..they need sunny days and I feared they'd stop coming to say hi!(Not really) but you get it.

I love the fiddle music and I definately wish to view more of your wares and see more through your creative eye!
Be back very soon!
KacyK

Mary said...

Jane, there's nothing prettier than Cardinals in the snow. They look like Christmas Tree ornaments!

Beautifully done.

Mary

WoolenSails said...

Jane,
Just found your blog, will add it to my bookmarks.
I love your tree and cardinals.

Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails