The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jordie




My friend Sheri and her horse Jordan, a black Arabian........pretty boy! I got a call last night, could I please come over and shot some pictures and video tape Jordie while she worked him. So Mike and I went over; Sheri has been working and showing Jordie dressage for several years. He is a really nice mover.
Oh, the first picture, yes I am fascinated with horse eyes, they have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and so kind.
I snapped over 150 pictures before starting the video camera, easy to do when you are shooting on the action setting. I only kept a few of the very best ones for myself; downloaded them all to Sheri's computer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails