The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Saturday, September 20, 2008

At the Fair

Now how cute is this??? Little baby goat sleeping in the corner of a pen. We went to the Washington County Fair the first of September, I took my smaller Kodak camera (didn't want to carry the heavier Canon), I only got a few pictures of the animals because the battery died!!!!!
I didn't bring an extra one either.............darn it!!! I checked it before we left home and it said it had a full charge but guess not.

Now I don't think that there is anything sweeter than a little baby pig!!! Here are a pile of happy pigglets! The ones that weren't eating must have had their bellies full of milk cause they weren't even aware of all the people and kids looking at them. I think there were 11 of them.
Oh, how I wanted to reach over the bars and grab that little black and white one!!! But baby pigs squeal like crazy when you grab them so I didn't even reach through to pet one. The mom was huge and she probably wouldn't have thought too much of me touching one of her babies!

3 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Those pigs ARE Adorable! How I love going to the fairs around me, especially the Pennsylvania Farm Show. You would love it!

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Oh how sweet are those baby animals! I just love the little goat. Thanks for sharing them with us.
:) Deb

Dogpatch Primitives said...

oh, I never realized how cute those piglets are!! I too would have a hard time resisting snatchin that black and white one up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails