The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cold winter day

Picture of the boys altered by photo program, dot stippling...interesting. Big storm is supposed to hit here tonight, calling for 4 to 8 more inches of snow! Hope it's wrong, we will see in the morning light. (be sure to click on this one to enlarge so you can see the details)

7 comments:

Pony Girl said...

That is cool! The enlarging really showed the dotted details. I think there is a form of art called "pointillism" or something like that? Oh goodness, 4-8 more inches?? Turn on some big fans and blow those storm clouds this way! I really wouldn't mind a few inches and I'm sure you guys are DONE! :)

Leah Fry said...

Brr. No offense, but I hope it stays with you. It's supposed to be cold here, but I hope no precip. No more mud!!

jane augenstein said...

Pony Girl, I don't know what it's called I just called it that. Will have to go back and see what the program said. What ever it's called it's a very interesting effect.
Wish I could send you some snow!

Leah, I wish it would go back where it came from! LOL Enough already!!! Oh, I don't like mud either, blah!!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Cool photo editing and filter. Very unique with the snowy scene.

We're battening down the hatches here, too. Supposedly an Arctic Blast is moving into New Mexico with more snow and temps below zero. brrrrr!


Stay warm and dry!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Neat photo! Stay warm!

Desert Rose said...

How sool is that??? Amazing that you may get 4 to 8 MORE of snow. Where are you going to put it? LOL

allhorsestuff said...

Gorgeous image Jane!
Wooo...your getting the 'Dumpage" of snow there!
KK

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails