The adventures of Gilly the rescue horse and his side kick and partner in crime, Pokey the donkey.

~~~


Being with a horse is a journey that never ends. What they have to teach us is amazing; but we must quiet our mind to hear them. ~ jca

*****


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I don't have any pictures to show.....yet! Gilly and I are going to ride out the old year and ride in the new again this year. The weather here is  about 43 degrees and slightly cloudy. I can every so often see a quarter moon peeking out of the clouds.
Pokey and Gilly are in the barn waiting and eating some hay, it's getting closer to time to go saddle up. Gilly got something in the mail today that he will be wearing. I don't know if he is excited or not, he's not saying! You can tell me what you think when you see the pictures, it's a fun thing!
Mike is taking pictures for me, hope they turn out good so I can share with all of you!
A New Year is fast approaching, time for looking forward not backward!
I'm ready, are you?
Blessings to All......
Jane

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

oh, what fun! You and the Gilly-Boy! Love you! Happy New Year to you and yours.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Happy New Year! Hope you enjoy your ride. I think that is a great idea and I thought about doing it myself but I wimped out. The deep slush of the melting snow ices up at night when the temperatures drop so it's rough footing and cold!

Anonymous said...

The best to all of you in 2012!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails